Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My First Onesie: Foy

It is hard to believe that it has been 2 years since I made my first onesie. And I love that my first onesie was made for one of my most favorite little boys Foy - the son of our dear friends Shannon & Steve Hamaker. And for those of you wondering....Bamaker = Baby Hamaker. I love you Foy - I am looking forward to celebrating with you and your family today. Happy Birthday! Here are a few photos of the first onesie and I leave you with a photo of Foy now :)


2 comments:

-brittany- said...

Aah! Love it! Makes me an ittle said, you?...but definitely exciting all at the same time!

P.S. Have been meaning to tell you...love the new look on your blog!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

It does make me sad....I can't believe all my babies are growing up :(

Thanks so much!