Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Chattanooga Market

Going into Chattanooga Market - I didn't know what to expect - I had heard about crazy crowds on opening day....and it is true it was very crowded even with rain.

I didn't do horrible, I didn't do great - I will do it again.

The highlights of my day:
1. the customers that actually came to market to see me.... all smiles
2. the awesome friends and family that came and visited and spent time with me - I truly cherish my friends and family.
3. 2 new pieces of awesome art - that are making me want to start a collection of cute little pieces of art :)

Here are a few photos of the day:



And my new art:
Lisa Norris of Made By One girl who I wrote about here and I traded - I got one of her super cute flower blocks (not sure what else to call it :) But whatever it is...I LOVE IT!

And Denise of Flew To Bob and I met through etsy -I was so happy to finally meet her! I love her work - then I saw this piece...and well I had to have it!

and a big reason I wanted it....my favorite ring by Hotcakes Design...does the pics look a little familiar? :)


And finally look how great my two new pieces of art look together - totally not planned

6 comments:

-brittany- said...

Love your look for the Market. You are always spicing it up but I think this is my favorite look so far. The rain kept us napping a little to long on Sunday but we will be sure to make it down there soon. Glad you had fun!

Natalie said...

My mom was going to go, but the weather did stop her. She was going to stop in and say HI! Another time...Your finds were great! I can't wait to go!
I love the ring...Hotcakes has the neatest jewelry.

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Yeah I had a fun day and I got some goodies! - hope you both can make it soon! xoxo

-brittany- said...

Would love to get together when we do the goodies exchange. Just let me know what is good for you. If the stuff is ready Thursday then that would probably be the best for me.

freshie (and zero) said...

You traded with Lisa Norris???? I am SO jealous! I have loved her stuff for years!!!

Your pics from the market look like they have totally stepped it up! I hope I can come out for some of them again this year!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Thanks! I am lucky enough to call Lisa my friend - she is such a dear!!!

Yeah Chatt. Market seems to be doing better - not sure about sales wise, but great turn out!
xoxo