Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What I did today...

Here are a few projects I have done today - some in preparation for my show this weekend - and custom orders!

First off a custom order for Mr. Reed - a boy blanket! So different, I am used to girly stuff...so it was refreshing to make a blanket for Reed.



Then I decided to make some more fabric covered button hair clips - these are great little pick ups at the shows:


Then I made a few cuffs - here are 2 that are finished:


I made another blanket that is almost finished, a few more cuffs, and started on some more barrettes!

But best of all...and certainly not the least important of the day was that it was my Nellie Bean's 5th birthday - I can't believe it has already been 5 years since we got our sweet fur baby....we still can't imagine what we did without her in our world. Thanks Nellie for being the best little girl around! Here are a few pics of her new blanket and the happy girl on her birthday!


7 comments:

-brittany- said...

The reed blanket and nellie bean blanket are little pieces of heaven. How flippin' cute!

-brittany- said...

p.s. if you have not already finished that part then I would love the same font as Reed's blanket...seriously no worries if you have already completed that part!

Amy said...

Looks like we started a trend! LOVE Reed and Nellie's blankets! Can't wait to see Ada's as well!

Jessica said...

Yea! I love Reed's blanket, and can't wait to get it! I'm hoping it's here tomorrow =)
All of your stuff is so awesome!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Yes Amy - you definitely started something - and I appreciate you! Jessica I really hope you do get it tomorrow...a nice treat for the weekend! Thanks girls! XOXOXO

Summer said...

Oh goodness. Now that I know you do doggie blankets, I'm in trouble!!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Yeah Summer - I had to do something....since I just have a fur baby - I had been spoiling all these other babies - I had to spoil my own :)