Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Chattanooga Artists Reserve

So my friend Beth Gumnick and I were talking one day at an art show and thought up the grand idea of having a home show for a few of our fave artist...so after many emails, and a great meeting over a beer....or two or three....we came up with a plan!

Announcing:

Chattanooga Artists Reserve
The idea came from:
Reserve wine is a term given to a specific wine to imply that is of a higher quality than usual, or a wine that has been aged before being sold, or both. Traditionally winemakers would "reserve" some of their best wine rather than sell it immediately, coining the term. So we thought we would reserve our best art just for you!
Saturday, June 28th
Check out our facebook page or our blog for more details.

Looking forward to a super fun time with what we hope will turn into a wonderful home art show!

XOXO

4 comments:

JLC Studio said...

GREAT idea! I've been thinking about doing the same thing here in Chi-town...have to really think about that one! Let us know how it goes!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

YOu should! I think it is going to be a lot of fun - and a great time spent with fellow artist! I can give you more details if you would like! XOXO

freshie (and zero) said...

Rock on! Go on with your bad entrepreneurial girl power crafter selves! I'm sure your event will be totally fabulous and successful and I can't wait to hear more about it!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Thanks girl! I am really looking forward to it!