Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pen and Ink Calligraphy


What a delight - a few weeks back my new friend (through a friend)Lisa of Pen and Ink Calligraphy ordered two custom flowers to use with her beautiful calligraphy. So today she sent me a link to her blog with gorgeous pics of our work together. I think we make a great team!

Here is a link to her blog - here is a link to the gallery on her website and here is a link to her etsy shop so you can buy goodies of you own!

Thanks again Lisa for coming up with the idea - hope to work with you more in the future!

xoxo

4 comments:

-brittany- said...

I love the team of Lisa and Tobi! You two are a great pair. I love the look!

Lisa Ridgely said...

It was wonderful working with you! Hope to team up again soon!

Amy said...

How cool! Two of my favorite "artsy" people! Both your work is amazing!

JLC Studio said...

This is beautiful!!! I love how the red lettering pops against the blue flower!