Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Great way to start off my show season!

So my first show at Hunter Museum went wonderfully - I met fabulous people from all over the country and got to hang out with new and old artsy friends!

I was set up right next to my friend Lisa Norris of Made by One Girl and really close to my friend Stacie Florer (who gave me a beautiful pair of earrings for my bday, that I will have to add pics of later).

I took a few pics - but didn't get great photos of our beautiful space. They couldn't have picked a more beautiful location. So overall it was a fun night, met great people and got fabulous feedback on my work all while selling lots of fun new stuff!











After the show - I headed home to pack for our trip to the jersey shore for a friends wedding. We were on Long Beach Island for one of my disney friend's weddings (I worked at disney 11 years ago, and still keep up with my friends I made there - they are actually some of my best friends) - so I had a wonderful birthday weekend - the only bad part is I brought home a cold! No fun...so I am off to nurse a cold. Have a great week! xoxo

2 comments:

jessicajane said...

thats nice you all had a good time! and the location looked prerfect!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

It was really nice - I wish I had of taken better photos of the location - it was simply beautiful. We live in quite a beautiful city! :)