Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekly Pinterest DIY {week three}

source





I have been wanting to embellish a cardigan for some time, I just haven't sat down and done it. Till last night - I kept seeing this cutie pic of a cardigan and I thought I would give it a try. This was VERY easy and a fun little embellishment for an old cardigan. I went with the exact shape they did, but I know I will be doing more with my own style! So much fun!

now for my finished piece....

before - a simple green cardigan

my after - thought I would do a mix of colors

a better view of my new sweater

3 comments:

Jenn Ross said...

Yaaaaay, been stalking you all day. I love these challenges! Now, to find a worthy sweater......
Your picts are adorable btw.

Ivey Handcrafted said...

thanks Jenn - my one fan :) I appreciate you!! xoxoo

Lindsay said...

how CUTE!