Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Alana's New Shirt

Since little Alana has grown so much since her last Rich Smith Photography tshirt it was time to make her a new one. My dear friend Heather, Alana's mom, took these gorgeous photos of my tshirts. I can't wait to see the ones with little Alana in them. Thank you Heather for taking the beautiful photos - but thank you more for your friendship - I love you guys, it had been way too long since our last hugs :)

To see the original post with bigger photos go here
And one last photo with the beautiful photographer and her adorable daughter

3 comments:

katie hanson said...

wow, she takes gorgeous photographs!!

i stumbled across your blog and love it! just wanted to say hi!

xo, katie

http://www.kateandoli.blogspot.com

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Yes she most definitely does - her and her husband are photographers ;) They rock! I am very lucky to call them friends.

Thanks for stumbling upon my blog - can't wait to take a look at yours!

xo

heather smith said...

Oh Yay! So fun! Your work is just too wonderful, Tobi. I loved seeing you so much but agree that it had been too long.

Thanks for the sweetness and we will see you soon. MUCH love!!!