Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nellie's New Toy

So.....a while back I did my very first trade for a felt stuffed doggie - which I cherish. However, Nellie wanted it right off the bat...even went and jumped up on the bed and retrieved it off the nightstand. Well I thought a great idea would be to get a stuff version for her very own...even with a squeaker. So my friend Sarah owner of Little Monsters hooked Nellie up.

SO here are pictures....the small doggie on the left is the original - and the one on the right is Nellie's very own doggie :)
And look at the details - Nellie's Version even has a N on it! And look at the Happy Birthday Birthday tag!
XOXO Sarah - thanks so much!






a very happy Nellie....

4 comments:

-brittany- said...

Love Nellie-Girl! Has she emotionally recovered from her run in with the bed's foot board?

Anonymous said...

so darn cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
orange you lucky! said...

These are adorable! I have such soft spot for softies, and these are very cute!