Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Inspiration Workshop {green}

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

This week's Gussy Sews inspiration workshop is all about green! And anyone that knows me knows that besides pink - green is my color! I mean I even had my logo made green :)
So this week I chose 3 green inspirations.

1st Succulents - I am in love with all succulents - we need to plant more in our yard. But oh my goodness if I had this many - this photo is to DIE FOR!

Next is a beautiful collection of yarn balls - the texture, the colors, oh my

And last a little ivey handcrafted original - Yarn Letters with Flower Embellishments


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love succulents too! I've got them everywhere in my backyard!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

I know - I am jealous - we need to plant them! They are so great - thanks for stopping by!

kris {life at the table} said...

i adore succulents...just don't have any of my own yet! and i definitely need that jar of yarn to go right in my living room. perfect!

Anonymous said...

Lovin the picture of the yarn balls!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

I know I love the yarn - I actually have yarn balls around my house - I love it! I definitely think you guys should try it :)

Lifes Little Lovelies said...

I have a succulent garden and am hooked - I love it that you can just stick a cutting in the ground and they grow! Your yarn letters are super cute!!

PRP said...

Oh my goodness - those succulents are so gorgeous! It almost inspires me to make a garden of my own! :)

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Each of these photos are lovely! I'm kind of partial to the yarn...makes me want to crochet something pretty. :)