Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This Ain't Your Mama's Wedding + Party Expo

Thought I would share a few photos from two different fabulous ladies :)

This first group is by my awesome friend Meghan of Soli Photography - she always spoils me with beautiful photos and these are no exception. Thanks Meg for always treating me right :)

the last set is from Julia Robbs

Thanks ladies for making my work shine. I had a wonderful show - a great way to start off my year! This was a whole new adventure for me - this new wedding line is something I have always thought of and I am so glad I had a reason to make all these samples. Lets hope this adventure is a great one! xoxo

9 comments:

Ayesha said...

Tobi,
You shine all by yourself!!!
Heart
A

Becca said...

oh wow those flowers are beautiful!! and I LOVE owls especially in little glass cages :) fabulous work as always

marla said...

You are such a great talent! Just found you via Pinterest ~ the pom poms flowers :)

kim said...

love! what did you use as the stems on the yarn pom-poms?

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Hey I actually did a tutorial on this!! Here ha go: http://www.iveyhandcrafted.blogspot.com/2011/01/tutorial-pom-pom-flowers.html?m=1

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Thank you so very much

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Thanks darling

Becky said...

I love those pop pom boquetes!! Thanks for the post :-)

http://thisfineday.com/

zerry ht said...

That seems just fantastic. You know dear there are some show winter fashion show and bridal expo that is going to be organized at local LA venues. I will definitely attend this show with my friend who is going to tie wedding knot very soon.