Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Recap of ICE Atlanta

Here is the only somewhat full booth shot I took of my work - I kept forgetting to take pictures. So here is what I have - and an awesome overhead shot with me in it that I took from the ICE Atlanta's Flickr Site.
My sweet friend Tanya of Mod Meadow Studio had another rockin' ICE and I was excited to be next to her again this year. I couldn't have done it without her and Jay :) Thanks again my friends!



And I leave you with an awesome article in the AJC - Access Atlanta and if you look through the few pics included in the photo album you will notice TWO featuring Ivey Handcrafted!!! See below for the pics! Photos by JAMIE GUMBRECHT / JGUMBRECHT@AJC.COM

slideshow_1386124_091121ice_7.JPG.jpg

slideshow_1386108_091121ice_5.JPG.jpg

Yeah Me - this makes me smile soooo big! Thanks to EVERYONE who came out to ICE - and for making it another great year! Until next time - xo

No comments: