Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

ICE Atlanta

What a fun day! Just like last year, this is just one fun show - you see artist you never see, friends from other shows and meet tons of new people. I had two fabulous highlights of my day - one was being next to my great friend Tanya of Linked and seeing a friend of mine that I haven't seen in 10 years - Jeff. What a wonderful surprise he gave me when he showed up. I bought and traded lots of fun stuff - more photos on that later. But I wanted to post photos from the day of my booth and Tanya's. We had a great weekend - and I got tons of positive feedback and have already gotten 3 orders since the show! WOO HOO! So to another fun ICE - until next year! xoxo

Sorry for the dark photos...it was SOOOO terribly dark in the space!
my new barrette display - an old drawer from a publishing company
Tanya and I's booths - with our saving grace the light that I found in a back closet...without - it would have been PITCH black dark!
Ivey Handcrafted's Display
Corner Shot
Another Corner Shot
Ivey Handcrafted's Booth Shot
Another angle
Tanya and her beautiful jewelry
Ivey Handcrafted Headbands
One Last Shot

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your booth looks really fantastic! Everything looks so organized and pretty! Glad you had a good time!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Wow you are SOOO sweet. Thanks for the compliment! xoxo

-brittany- said...

Your booth looks amazing. I especially like the drawer that held the barrettes. Speaking of barrettes, I need to get some from you. . .Ada finally has a bit of hair and I would love one too. Will have to meet up soon!

jessicajane said...

how cool is that barrette holder display! I also love the tree slices, i have one of those waiting for houses to be built on! your show looked like fun :)

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Thanks Brittany - I would love to make some barrettes for you - just let me know what I can do for you! I miss you!!

Thanks Jessica - I was very happy to find that drawer for the barrettes - I have a bigger one also for future use. And yeah I love those tree slices, I can't wait to see what you do with them!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I visited your booth at the ICE event. I loved it - and your business card, too! If you check out my blog, you should see it, hehe.

Keep up the amazing work!

On a far left side note... the music you have playing on your blog is GREAT. Haha, I literally stopped my Moby just to have a listen. :-)