Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Project 52 {weekone}

Introducing a new challenge I am giving myself. I was very happy to see this on my twitter friend's blog: The Curious Pug. Her original idea was to take a photo of your week, once a week for the whole year and post it for the world to see. So here goes....here is my first week:
Week One is a view in my studio - there might be a lot of these - I have been working hard to get my studio just right. This is the wall behind my desk. Some of my fave pics are on this wall including this one of my hubby and I by Moncrief Photography. There is a letterpress poster with "toby" on it - yeah I know it isn't spelled right, but I had to have it. And lastly an awesome piece by one of my best friends Beth Gumnick. This photo was taken with my phone, and more than likely most of my choices will be. xoxo

No comments: